Help CEC reduce its carbon footprint by signing up for paperless billing. Did you know for every 1,000 members who are paperless, over 24,000 envelopes, 36,000 sheets of paper and $5,000 in postage is saved each year? Check out how paperless benefits you and your cooperative.
- View your electric bill anytime with 24/7 access to your secure online information.
- Receive an automated e-mail notification when your monthly electric bill is ready.
- Easily review your electric usage, payment and billing history.
- Pay your electric bill online for free.
The following payment options allow for paperless billing: online bill payment through SmartHub, automatic bill pay (bank draft), recurring credit card payments or bill pay service offered through your bank. Below are instructions to sign up for your online account access and paperless billing.
How to Sign Up
If you are not currently signed up for online account access with SmartHub:
- Sign up for new online account access through SmartHub by clicking here and completing the information required.
- Log into your SmartHub account, click on My Profile on top menu then choose Update My Printed Bill Settings. Click on Turn off Printed Bills and choose Yes to confirm.
If you have an existing online account with SmartHub:
- Log into your online SmartHub account and click on My Profile on top menu, then choose Update My Printed Bill Settings. Click on Turn off Printed Bills and choose Yes to confirm.
If you have any questions about going paperless please call us at 1-800-521-0570. SmartHub is user-friendly and it lets you manage all aspects of your CEC account from a computer or a mobile device. Some of its features include making a payment and viewing electric usage 24/7. To learn more about SmartHub and what it has to offer you please click here.