Good Neighbor Scholarship
Central Electric Cooperative (CEC) is proud to offer its Good Neighbor Scholarship program. Applicants must be able to communicate how they contributed non-paid time to help their community, school and church. The program awards scholarships to CEC members or to their children.
- A completed Good Neighbor Scholarship application.
- A copy of an acceptance letter from a post-secondary educational institution.
- A letter of recommendation from a high school, employer or organization.
- A one-page typed essay describing activities accomplished by applicant highlighting their commitment to the community, school and church.
Good Neighbor Scholarship application forms can be obtained:
- By clicking here.
- From high school guidance counselors
- Or by visiting Central Electric Cooperative’s office at 716 Route 368, PO Box 329, Parker, PA 16049–0329.